The Residence Visas are granted for a single entry only and allows applicants to remain in the country for thirty (30) days. Within this period, holders of this type of visa must apply to extend the residence for a period of one (1) year.
Xpatweb has an experienced and dedicated team of immigration specialists, master tax practitioners, commercial attorneys, chartered accountants and mobility practitioners. Our team ensures hassle-free and smooth application processes with the least involvement of applicants and efficiently deals with large volumes in the quickest turnaround time. Our team is Designed to support you before and after your arrival in Mozambique.
Allows you to reside
Extended for up to 1 year
Issued as a single-entry visa converted to a multiple entry visa in country
Takes anything from 7 – 90 days to process
The following quintessential documents must be submitted interalia with the application –
- Two recent passport sized colour photographs
- Copy of itinerary
- Motivational letter of support for application
- Certificate of discharge issued by the Ministry of Finance (Tax Department)
- Certificate of discharge issued by the Institute of Social Security
- For spouses, a police clearance authenticated by Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Mozambican diplomatic mission
- For spouses, a marriage certificate authenticated by Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Mozambican diplomatic mission
- For children, a birth certificate authenticated by Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Mozambican diplomatic mission